- Advising on how to improve environmental management.
- Processing and producing of mandatory compliance documents.
- Producers’ admission.
- Acceptance forms.
- Annual waste reports.
- Preliminary Soils Report.
- Contracts of by products.
- Adaptation to Law 3/98 of Integral Intervention of the Environmental Administration (IIAA).
- Other processings.
Lab analysis service
- Waste sampling.
- Analyse characteristics of solid and liquid waste.
Health and safety consultant
We have an independent Health and Safety Consultant addressed to companies dealing with hazardous products:
The Health and Safety Consultant is required in those companies in charge of the carriage, packaging, loading and unloading of hazardous goods (ADR) as it is amended by Regulation RD 1566/1999 8th October.
Some of the consultant’s duties are:
- Identifying relevant hazards.
- Producing mandatory waybills for ADR transport.
- Advising on how to comply with ADR legislation.
- Producing annual reports (mandatory).
- Leading in-house training with employees.
- Administrative processing (communications, reports, letters, etc).
- Keeping up to date with new and updated legislation.